Make An Enquiry
Tell us about your circumstances and we will provide a fixed price quotation on the value of your business.
We take the complexity out of your business information and recast them for business valuation purposes.
An interactive business valuation that meets ATO and court requirements.
A formal business valuation is delivered within 7 business days supported by an explanatory teleconference.
Tweets by @SMARTVals
What We Do
Move your business forward with informed decisions
At SMART Valuations, we provide industry leading valuations and advice to SME business owners all across Australia.
- • Buy a business valuations
- • Succession plan valuations
- • Divorce proceedings
- • Small business dispute valuations
- • Insolvent small businesses
- • And more!
With fixed prices and ATO compliance, let us support you in providing court-ready business valuations for confident and effective decision making.
Why Choose Us
- Fixed price
- Delivery in 7 business days
- ATO compliant and court-ready
- Compliant with APES 225 and IVSC standards and codes of practice
- Industry accepted valuation methodologies
- Established process for taking the complexity out of a business valuation.
- Combined experience of more than 70 years in doing business valuations
- Experience working with hundreds of SME business owners across all industries and sectors
- Our directors are recognised as the experts in valuation, taxation and succession planning
- We only do business valuations for SME’s
- Is it time to sell a business?
- SME Exit Strategy Survey - Get FREE Industry Risk Profile
- Do you business plan in your head on holidays?
- Five Key Questions To Answer When Valuing A Business
- What Do You Think About When On Holiday?
- How Does Confidence Translate to an Increased Business Valuation?
- How can a company be worth $1?
- How does uncertainty impact the value of a small business?
- What makes a good small business acquisition?
- Reliance on Key Customers