Discover more about the experienced small business valuation consultants
SMART Valuations is a national small-medium business valuation service that provides formal valuations of SME businesses at a fixed price. It is the brainchild of Michael Churchill who’s an expert in the fields of professional business valuation and taxation. He realised that small-medium business valuations were often not well documented, inconsistent in their approach and did not provide the defendable outcomes that business owners needed.
It was obvious to them that as SME business owners increasingly relied on the value of their business to support a future lifestyle, they needed a rigorous defendable business valuation that supported their decision making.
They realized two key issues peculiar to SME business owners:
- The SME business valuations often lacked sufficient detail and rigorous consistent analysis to support their case.
- The SME business owner often lost more of their money in the long run from higher taxes, a lower sale price or a negative dispute outcome because the valuation report did not sufficiently support their case.
Whilst SME’s cannot support the fees charged to corporate businesses, the founders felt passionate that the SME business owner should not suffer a commercial loss from a lower standard or quality service.
So they teamed up with Tim Clarke to develop a quality small-medium business valuation product and process that provided SME business owners with:
- Peace of mind.
- Clear understanding.
Our small-medium business valuation consultant team are experts in their field and have a combined experience of more than 70 years in dealing with service business valuations, taxation and SME business development.
- We have detailed knowledge and experience in dealing with the ATO in taxation and valuation matters.
- We are experienced in delivering reports that support litigation, dispute resolution and commercial negotiation.
- We adopt the systems and evidence approach that is used by large corporates in a manner that is relevant to SME’s.
- We are each SME business owners in our own right and have first-hand experience in the pressures and demands that an SME business owner faces.
Our directors’ qualifications include:
- Degrees in business related fields.
- Membership of the ATO Valuation Panel.
- Member of the Tax Institute of Australia and AICD.
- Senior Fellow FINSIA.
For more information please get in touch with the small-medium business valuation consultants at SMART Valuations. Call 1800 33 90 42 or enquire online.