Build Value Before You Exit
The biggest issues facing business owners in the next 5 – 10 years will be:
- How can I afford to retire?
- Can my business fund my retirement
Did you know that:
- More than 25% of business owners are over the age of 65.
- More than a third of business owners do NOT have adequately funded retirement plans.
- Nearly two thirds of business owners would seriously consider selling if they were approached.
A detailed succession plan can help business owners build the value they need and create the exit they want.
One of the most critical steps in planning for succession is to understand the value of your business now and the value you need in the future.
The value of your business is the only metric that can incorporate all the key factors that drives success in a business:
- Revenue growth.
- Capital Investment.
Our SMART-STEPS structured program follows three key stages:
- SMART-STEPS Valuation
- Value Drivers Assessment
- Value Creation Strategies
Do you want to know:
- The value of your business now?
- The potential value of your business in the future?
- What plans are required to achieve this value?
- Your exit strategy options?
Then our SMART-STEPS program can assist you. See how we can help you with our small business valuation quote!
To find out how to build and exit your business, speak to a SMART Valuations consultant.
Our fast business valuations help you plan for retirement, control the exit process and give you the confidence you need to make better decisions.