Comprehensive service and advice from the leading business valuation firm
At some point almost every business owners will:
- Sell a business, buy a business, or need a succession plan.
- Be told by their trusted advisor “…to sort this out you need a business valuation”.
A business valuation is one of those processes that should be done right the first time. SMART Valuations is one of Australia’s leading business valuation companies, providing our clients with comprehensive business valuation services that enable them to gain a better sense of their business’ net worth.
There are many situations when a consistent and detailed business valuation is a wise investment
Benefits of a SMART Valuation
An inadequate valuation carried out by less thorough business valuation service providers will be difficult to defend in the event of a dispute. It might also fail to meet ATO market valuation guidelines or support effective and confident decision making.
- Accuracy and reliability
- Independent and objective business valuation services
- Value for money
- Timely service
All our business valuation services:
- Are compliant with the ATO market valuation guidelines.
- Meet Australian court evidentiary standards.
- Comply with the Accounting Professional and Ethical Standards 225 guidelines for Valuation Services.
- Comply with the International Valuation Standards Council Guidelines.
- Comply with Australian Private Equity and Venture Capital Association Valuation Guidelines.
- Have a guaranteed delivery within 10 business days.
- Are fixed price.
- Give you more certainty about the future.
- Protect the wealth you have built in your business.
- Minimise the stress related to valuation disputes.
For comprehensive service from one of Australia’s premier business valuation organisations, fill in our enquiry form and we will contact you within one business day and provide you with a detailed proposal and quotation. The more information you fill in the faster we can provide you with a response.