Increase the Value of Your Business
(before you exit)
- Is your business ready for sale?
- What is your business worth now?
- Is the value enough to fund your retirement?
At some point all business owners will be faced with the question:
What is my business worth and is it enough to fund my retirement?
Did you know that:
- 66% of family business owners or managers started or remained in business to be self-employed or independent.
- But more than one third of business owners do not have adequate funding for their retirement and are likely to rely on either continuing family business ownership or selling the business.
Simply running a business does not in itself create wealth.
Building and realising wealth requires a focus on the value of a sustainable business, and it can take up to TWO or THREE years to get a business ready for sale.
Increasing the value of your business needs to start well before you exit your business.
We have seen and experienced hundreds of strategies that business owners have or should adopt to increase the value of their business.
We have picked out the more common mistakes or improvement strategies so you can adopt them before you exit your business:
Download a FREE copy of our whitepaper and receive a complimentary copy of our recent newsletter.
We show you:
- The three factors that make a business ready for sale.
- How to calculate the value of your business.
- 17 improvement strategies that will increase the value of your business.
Download a FREE copy of our whitepaper and discover how you can increase the the value of your business in time, so you can retire in the comfort you deserve.