Small Business Valuation – What You Get
Enquire about a small business valuation quote today!
A standard SMART Business Valuation includes the following features:
SMART Valuation Features
Standard Business Valuation
|Executive Summary detailing key outcomes||Yes|
|Clear description of situation, description of the business and requirements||Yes|
|Detailed business assessment and impact on valuation||Yes|
|Outline and justification of appropriate valuations methodologies||Yes|
|Presentation of relevant cash flows of the business and how they impact the business valuation.||Yes|
|Assessment of capitalisation rate and cost of capital||Yes|
|Clear calculation and explanation of business value||Yes|
|Comparison with other similar transactions where data is available||Yes|
|Valuation sensitivity analysis||Yes|
|Evidence to support our assumptions and analysis||Yes|
|Cross reference table showing compliance with appropriate Guidelines an Standards||Yes|
|Teleconference consultations to gather information and discuss outcomes of the valuation||Three|
|Delivery Time||10 Business Days|
|Fixed Prices (ex GST) Start From||$5,000|
Our reports are completed and provided in pdf format.
We also offer additional features that can be tailored to your circumstances:
- Valuation drivers & valuation potential
- DCF Valuation of up to two alternative cash flow scenarios
- Express completion within 3 business days
- Additional teleconference presentations
- Specialised Report Presentations (for investors and other interested parties)
We will discuss your circumstances and can provide business valuation quotes that meet your requirements.
- To effectively allocate our resources to your project and deliver on time, our payment terms are 100% payment required on acceptance of our proposal.
- We can accept Electronic Funds Transfer, Credit Card and Cheque payment methods.
Find out how a valuation can help your situation and allow you to move forward.
Make an enquiry now about our business valuation prices and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.